Please use the search to find another job.
Parcel Delivery Drivers
- Location: Northampton
- Salary: £11.14 - £13.54 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 23/10/2020
You will be responsible for delivering parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service, spreading the Christmas cheer! Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office.
Working as a Parcel Delivery Driver you will receive from £11.14 per hour Monday to Saturday and should you work on a Sunday you will receive £13.54 per hour.
The role is working up to 6 shifts per week Monday to Sunday.
Shift length times will be 4 - 8 hours, between the times of 1100hrs - 2100hrs.
Expected working time and start date Monday 16th November 2020 through to Monday 4th January 2021.
As a Parcel Delivery Driver, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
Interested? Then click apply now!