Please use the search to find another job.
Stores / Warehouse Operative
- Location: Exeter
- Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 08/06/2021
Our Insite Stores / Warehouse Operative are tasked with ensuring the sites are supplied with relevant orders as well as taking daily stock checks and generally providing support to the team.
As an experienced Stores / Warehouse operative you will have experience of working in a busy stores environment including managing replenishment orders, stock receipt and put away, stock issues from stores, stock checking and perpetual inventory checks, management of stock levels and dealing with and resolving issues.
Duties of a Stores / Warehouse Operative would be:
- Regular working with engineers and technicians onsite supplying regulated parts.
- Accepting deliveries and allocating then in to stock.
- Managing stock to ensure it's stored in the correct locations .
- Picking and boxing items for either delivery or handing to engineers
- Training will be provided. MRO product knowledge or experience would be desired.
- Applicants should be computer literate and have experience of working with stores management systems and should be familiar with standard stores management processes.
- Attention to detail and strong customer service skills with excellent time management are important in this role.
- You’ll also be someone with ambition to learn the technical side, for which full training will be provided.
Due to the nature of this role having some mechanical aptitude or a parts background that would be an advantageous. Other skills/attributes needed include:
- Good attention to detail.
- Face to face customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
You’ll be joining a small and very close-knit team and so will be expected to be adaptable in your approach, as well as your working hours. This role works on a rotating shift basis 5 days per week 0600 – 14.00 and 14.00 – 22.00. You would be required to work 1 in 4 Saturday from 06am – 2pm (This will be paid at a higher rate)
If you are interested and want to know more about the role please give us a call at Pertemps Exeter and ask for Meg Shephard.