LGV C+E Driver (Artic)
- Location: Doncaster
- Salary: £13.00 - £22.44 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 18/11/2017
- Artic trunking runs to RDCs & Stores.
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
An ideal Class 1 Driver will have the following skills and experience:
- Held LGV C+E licence for minimum of 2 years with no more than 6 points and free from serious endorsements for insurance purposes.
- Valid CPC Card /DIGI card.
- Experience trunking, shunting and artic store delivery.
- Newly passed drivers accepted - Terms and conditions apply
This is a 7 day operation. Daily start times vary which can include earlies, afters & evening shifts. Weekly rotas are also available to suit the individual's needs.
In return the Class 1 Driver will receive the following rates of pay:
- Days - Monday to Friday £13.00 - £15.00ph
- Nights - Monday to Friday £14.00 - £16.00ph
- Saturday (all hours) £16.59 - £17.00ph
- Sunday / Bank Holiday (all hours) £21.44 - £22.44ph
- Guaranteed 12 hours pay Sunday to Saturday.
Please apply online if you feel you possess the skills and experience required for this role.