Please use the search to find another job.
LGV C ADR Driver
- Location: Rotherham
- Salary: £11.45 - £22.9 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/04/2019
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As the Class 2 ADR Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area;
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
This is a temporary (ongoing) position on a full time basis, including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation.
To be successful as a Class 2 ADR Drivers you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
In return you will receive a starting salary of £11.45 per hour Basic rate including all breaks to be paid. OT is available after 8hrs daily paid at time and one half, plus weekend enhancement also (Saturday £17.18 per hour and Sunday £22.90 per hour.) Breaks are also paid.
PAYE Drivers are also entitled to Holiday pay.