LGV C+E ADR Tanker Driver
- Location: Rotherham
- Salary: £12.00 - £31.92 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/07/2018
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver your duties will include:
- Bulk delivery of hazardous fuels to customers in and around the local area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Full assessment and training will be provide on-site prior to start.
To be successful as a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 & 3 (in Tanks) are essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
- Previous tanker experience is essential.
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis, Rotating Day & Night shift pattern also including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £12.00 per hour (Days) & £15.96 per hour (Nights) Basic rate. OT is available after 9 hours daily which is paid at time and one half, plus weekend enhancement also - Saturday time and one half (between £18.00 - £23.94ph) and Sunday double time (between £24.00 - £31.92ph) All breaks are paid.
Drivers may also be entitled to Holiday pay and other statutory benefits.
Self Employed Drivers Welcome!