LGV C+E Shunter Driver
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £11.00 - £18.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 04/04/2018
As the Shunter Driver your duties will include:
- Yard Shunting incoming/outgoing vehicles.
- Checking goods on and off and obtaining proof of delivery documentation.
- Understands Company schemes for fuel, tyres, repair and recovery.
To be a successful Shunter Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in similar Shunting roles.
- Previous LGV UK Driving skills and a keen eye for slow manoeuvring.
- Held LGV C+E Licence for a minimum of 2 years with no more than 6 points and free from serious endorsements for insurance purposes.
- Certificates in Yard Shunting / Terberg training is also desirable.
This is regular, ongoing work Monday - Friday with weekend shifts also available.
- Days 0600 - 1800hrs
- Nights 1800 - 0600hrs
- Full induction process and training is provided prior to start - fully paid.
In return you will receive the following salary:
- Days from £11.00 - £13.00 per hour
- Nights from £12.00 - £15.00 per hour
- Saturday from £13.50 - £16.00 per hour
- Sunday from £15.00 - £18.00 per hour