LGV C+E Tipper Driver
- Location: Worksop
- Salary: Extra Bonuses
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/05/2018
The role is to undertake deliveries and collections, generally carrying empty IBCs to and from industrial sites throughout mainland UK.
Typically Monday to Friday shifts (Days) with occasional Saturday work.
- Complete deliveries and collections to locations assigned and at the times specified by the Traffic manager.
- Complete daily/shift safety checks on vehicle for roadworthiness and preventative maintenance.
- Supervise loading and unloading of vehicle, securing the load appropriately.
- Complete all documentation ensuring customer signatures and dates are obtained.
- Possess a current clean driving licence with full LGV C+E entitlement.
- Knowledge of the UK road network.
- Stay nights away from base.
- Flexible in work practices and have good self management.
ADR certificate and Fork lift truck licence would also be desirable.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and have the relevant skills and experience for this Temp to Perm driving position please apply now.