LGV C+E Driver
- Location: Castleford
- Salary: £11.33 - £18.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 29/08/2018
As a LGV C+E Driver your duties will include:
- Trunking work to RDC depots (no stores).
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
An ideal Class 1 Driver will have the following skills and experience:
- Held LGV C+E licence for minimum of 2 years with no more than 6 points and free from serious endorsements for insurance purposes.
- Valid CPC Card /DIGI card.
- Newly passed drivers accepted - Terms and conditions apply
- Previous assessments are desirable but not essential
This role is temporary (ongoing) and is to start immediately, all shifts days are available (Sunday through to Saturday) as well as various daily start times to suit the individuals needs including Earlies, Afters & Evenings.
All palletised loads with curtain sided trailers, there may also be an opportunity for Nights Out.
In return the HGV Class 1 Driver will receive the following rates of pay:
- Days Monday to Friday from £11.33 - £13.00ph
- Nights Monday to Friday from £12.10 - 14.00ph
- Saturday from £13.50 - 16.00ph
- Sunday from £14.50 - £18.00ph
- Bank Holiday from £14.50 - £18.00ph