LGV C+E Drivers
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £10.00 - £18.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 29/08/2018
This company is the leading UK intermodal rail freight company, moving maritime containers from deep sea ports to all major regions in the UK, offering door to door capability using road services.
As the Class 1 Driver your duties will be to:
- Deliver containers to customer's premises within a 60 mile radius;
- Adhere to all health & safety procedures accordingly;
- Carry out relevant vehicle checks and record daily paperwork accurately;
- Maintain high standards of practice throughout your daily duties.
To be a successful Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Held a LGV entitlement for a minimum of 2 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include IS10, CU, DD or DR10, for insurance purposes;
- Previous experience in container work is essential as there will be a full assessment prior to commencement;
- Be flexible.
This is a full time position Monday - Friday working on a temporary (on-going) basis. Weekend work may also be available. Typical daily start times are between 0500 - 0800hrs.
In return you will receive a salary from £10.00 per hour basic with OT after 8 hours and weekend enhancement also. Saturdays from £13.50 per hour and Sundays from £18.00 per hour.
Self Employed drivers welcome!