LGV C+E Driver
- Location: Normanton
- Salary: £16.86 - £19.57 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 03/10/2018
As an LGV C+E Driver, your duties will be to:
- Delivering live mail to various hubs throughout the country in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures accordingly.
- Maintaining high standards of practice when carrying out your daily duties.
- Carrying out relevant vehicle checks and recording daily paperwork accurately.
To be a successful LGV C+E Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a valid LGV C+E licence ideally for 2 years or attend a Pertemps driving assessment if you don't meet this requirement for insurance purposes.
- A full and valid driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DDs, DRs, MS90s or IN10s.
The peak period is from 5th November 2018 to 21st January 2019 and is for work based on full time hours with various shifts available on days / afters and nights as well as regular weekends.
The successful LGV C+E Driver will receive:
- Day shift rates from £16.86 - £17.70 per hour
- Afters and night shift rates from £17.49 - £19.38 per hour
- Overtime paid after 36.25hrs at £19.57 per hour
- Guaranteed 8 hours pay per shift
- Paid assessments
- Full weeks or ad-hoc shifts available with timings to suit.
Applicants applying for this position must be available to start the process as soon as possible. Full security vetting is required due to the nature of the role and once checked, there will be a full induction process including a driving assessment.
Enhanced rates for self-employed drivers too!