LGV C+E Driver
- Location: Tadcaster
- Salary: £13.04 - £22.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 02/11/2018
Full driving assessment and training is provided on site prior to commencement which is paid.
Regular weekend work available including Friday / Saturday / Sunday & Monday (Days & Nights).
Shift durations are also available to suit all requirements.
As an LGV C&E Driver your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- A safety-first approach to ensure driving loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times.
The successful Driver will have the following skills and experiences:
- LGV C+E entitlement with a valid CPC Card.
- A license held for over 2 years clear of DR, CD & IN endorsements for insurance purposes.
In return you will receive the following rates of pay over the peak period (2rd Dec to 29th Dec):
- Days between £13.04 - £15.04 per hour
- Nights between £13.74 - £15.74 per hour
- Overtime after 10hrs between £15.58 - £17.53per hour
- Saturday between £18.00 - £20.00 per hour
- Sunday / Bank Holiday between £20.00 - £22.00 per hour
- All breaks are paid.
- Minimum 10hrs guaranteed
Self Employed Drivers Welcome!
Referral bonus... and offer an Approved Driver Scheme