Please use the search to find another job.
LGV C+E ADR Tanker Driver
- Location: Rotherham
- Salary: £13.69 - £17.58 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 12/04/2021
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver your duties will include:
- Bulk delivery of hazardous fuels to customers in and around the local area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Candidates will attend a driving assessment & interview process with the client prior to selection, if successful you will receive full paid site induction and one-to-one training on-site ahead of undertaking your normal duties.
To be successful as a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 & 3 (in Tanks) are essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis, Rotating Days & Night shift pattern also including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation.
- Starting Salary: £13.69ph (Days) & £17.58ph (Nights) Basic rate plus additional Weekend (£90.27 per day) & Bank Holiday (£193.01 per day) allowances on top of basic rate.
- All Breaks are paid.
- Annual pay increments: Y2 - £14.74ph, Y3 - £15.79ph, Y4 - £16.84ph & Y5 - £17.89ph.
- A further pay rise expected from June 2021.
If you possess the necessary skills please apply online alternatively you may wish to discuss this opportunity with a member of staff at the Sheffield branch.