LGV C+E ADR Tanker Driver
- Location: Rotherham
- Salary: £12.00 - £31.92 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 09/07/2019
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver your duties will include:
- Bulk delivery of hazardous fuels to customers in and around the local area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Candidates will attend a driving assessment & interview process with the client prior to selection, if successful you will receive full paid site induction and one-to-one training on-site ahead of undertaking your normal duties.
To be successful as a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 & 3 (in Tanks) are essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis, Rotating Days & Night shift pattern also including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £12.00 per hour (Days) & £15.96 per hour (Nights) Basic rate. OT is available after 9hrs daily which is paid at time and one half, plus weekend enhancement also (Saturday from £18.00 - £23.94 and Sunday from £24.00 - £31.92) All Breaks are paid.
If you possess the necessary skills please apply online alternatively you may wish to discuss this opportunity with a member of staff at the Sheffield branch.