Class 1 Day Drivers
- Location: Worksop
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 11/05/2021
C+E Drivers duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
- Full Time or Part time Positions available
Immediate starts available upon completion of a successful driving assessments.
Various shifts patterns (Earlies Between 02:00-11:00)
C+E Drivers you will undertake the following tasks:
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Very Minimal handballing required, Curtain siders will have to be pulled back.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
C+E Drivers will possess:
- A valid LGV C+E entitlement with a minimum of 6 months experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes;
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
- Possession of an OPS 35 assessment is desirable and would be advantageous.
In return the LGV C+E Drivers salary is very competitive and start from:
Monday to Friday Days £12.50 per hour (Starts Between 04:00-12:00, any starts before 4am will be Night rate £13.50ph.
Please call Pertemps Sheffield and ask for Becky or Matt in the Driving Division