HGV Class 1 Weekend Driver
- Location: Worksop
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 08/04/2021
Pertemps have an exciting opportunity for LGV C+E Drivers to work at a National Distribution Centre situated in Worksop. (S80 3FY), working on behalf of our client who specialise in the logistics industry and are global leaders in their field. Drivers will be required to transport products to RDCs & Some Stores throughout the home county's
C+E Drivers duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- Cage work can be involved on some runs
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
- Full Time or Part time Positions available
- Immediate starts available upon completion of a successful driving assessments.
- Various shifts patterns (Earlies Between 02:00-09:00) & After/Nights Between 12;00-20:00)
C+E Drivers you will undertake the following tasks:
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Very Minimal handballing required, Curtain siders will have to be pulled back.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
- C+E Drivers will possess:
- A valid LGV C+E entitlement with a minimum of 6 months experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes;
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
- Possession of an OPS 35 assessment is desirable and would be advantageous.
- In return the LGV C+E Drivers salary is very competitive and start from:
Weekend Rates (PAYE)
- Saturday Between: £15.94 Guaranteed 8hrs
- Sunday/Bank Holidays Between: £17.00 Guaranteed 8hrs
Break Deductions of 45mins after 8hrs.
Please call Pertemps Sheffield and ask for Becky or Matt in the Driving Division!!!!