Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class C+E (Barnsley)
- Location: Barnsley
- Salary: Weekly Pay Every Friday
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 20/08/2021
From their state-of-the-art 205,000 sq. ft manufacturing facility in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, we manufacture they deliver 10,000's of uPVC and Aluminium windows, doors and patio's across the UK each year to our clients, in a fast, cost efficient way, whilst staying true to our environmental credentials.
C+E Drivers duties will include:
- Trunking between depots & Customer Sites
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
- Full Time Monday to Friday (ONGOING)
- Entail TWO Nights out (If a London or Wales Run)
C+E Drivers you will undertake the following tasks:
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Very Minimal handballing required, Curtain siders will have to be pulled back.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
C+E Drivers will possess:
- A valid LGV C+E entitlement with a minimum of 6 months experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes;
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s
- Positive Attitude
Monday to Friday Days: £14.00ph Guaranteed 8hrs
Monday to Friday Nights: £15.00ph Guaranteed 8hrs
Saturday Days: £16.00ph Guaranteed 8hrs
Sunday Days: £18.00ph Guaranteed 8hrs
Please call Pertemps Sheffield and ask for Becky or Matt in the Driving Division