LGV C+E (Shunting Nights)
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: Weekly Pay Every Friday
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 09/08/2021
Salary: £15.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary
Sector: Driving & Logistics
All CV's to - Rebecca.Crespo@pertemps.co.uk
Pertemps are recruiting Class 1 Drivers to work on behalf of our most prestigious client who are global market leaders in the logistics industry. Our client is based in Leeds and supplies a logistical support operation to some of Britain's largest retailers transporting products all across the country and are the vital link between customers, stores, Warehouses & Outbases.
- Shunting in the yard & Between on and offsite warehouses
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing paperwork and log books.
- Start times Can Vary Between 16:00-19:00
An ideal Class 1 Driver will have the following skills and experience:
- Held LGV C+E licence for minimum of 6 months with no more than 6 points and free from serious endorsements for insurance purposes.
- Valid CPC Card /DIGI card.
- Experience in Shunting is desirable but not Essential
In return the Class 1 Driver will receive the following rates of pay:
- Nights - Monday to Friday- £15.00ph
Guaranteed 8 hours pay Monday Friday (45 MIN BREAK DEDUCTION AFTER 8HRS)
Please call the Pertemps Sheffield office, ask for Becky or Matt in the Driving Division on 01142425653!!!