LGV C ADR Driver
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £14.10 - £18.34 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 02/06/2021
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As the LGV C ADR Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Candidates will attend a driving assessment & interview process with the client prior to selection, if successful you will receive full paid site induction and one-to-one training on-site ahead of undertaking your normal duties.
This is a temporary (ongoing) position on a full time basis, including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation.
To be successful as a LGV C ADR Drivers you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £14.10 per hour Basic rate
- Plus weekend enhancement also £128.87 paid on top of Basic hourly rate
- Breaks paid
- Increased Holiday entitlement of 33 days per year
- Incremental pay increases every year, capped at 8 years
If you possess the necessary skills please apply online now!