LGV C+E Sale & Launch
- Location: Doncaster
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/06/2021
- Store Deliveries
- Working as a two man team
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
An ideal Class 1 Driver will have the following skills and experience:
- Held LGV C+E licence for minimum of 6 months with no more than 6 points and free from serious endorsements for insurance purposes.
- Valid CPC Card /DIGI card.
- Experience in trunking, shunting and artic store delivery.
- Newly passed drivers accepted - Terms and conditions apply
This is a 7 day operation. Daily start times vary which can include earlies, afters & evening shifts. Weekly rotas are also available to suit the individual's needs.
In return the Class 1 Driver will receive the following rates of pay:
- Days - Monday to Friday £17.00ph
- Nights - Monday to Friday £18.00ph
- Saturday (all hours) £21.00ph
- Sunday / Bank Holiday (all hours) £22.44ph
Guaranteed 12 hours pay Sunday to Saturday.
Please call the Pertemps Sheffield office, ask for Becky or Matt in the DRIVING Division!!!