LGV Class 2 (HMPS Prison Contract)
- Location: Worksop
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 11/10/2021
Duties will include:
- Must be able to pass a Criminal CRB Check
- 2-3 Drops/Collections a day MAX
- Predominantly Pump truck and palletised to the tail lift and down
- Use of Totes & Dollies on various runs.
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
Immediate starts available providing driving assessments are passed, Monday to Friday (Between 05:00-09:00) may have occasional Saturdays. (Must be Flexible on Start times)
Skills & Experience:
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
- Follow Security rules at Prisons.
- This is not Strenuous work but must still be prepared to do manual work.
Drivers Skills and experience:
- Hold a Class C licence with a minimum of 6 months class 2 driving experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes.
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
The salary is very competitive, the hourly pay rates are:
Monday to Friday Days: £13.16ph Guaranteed 9hrs
Overtime after 45hrs is: £19.74
Saturday/Sunday & Bank Holidays: £19.74
Please call Pertemps Sheffield on 01142425653, ask for Becky or Matt in the Driving Division