Weekend Collection Van Drivers
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme PLUS weekly pay
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 11/10/2021
Pertemps Recruitment (Sheffield) are now looking to recruit x3 Collection Drivers to work weekends, this will entail collecting Covid-19 test kits from designated units and delivering to either the Mail Centre or the regional labs.
As Collection Driver, your duties will include:
- Collect items from the designated locations and load to van
- Sort into secured box in van for transportation
- Perform appropriate vehicle checks prior to departure
- All units to be collected at the scheduled time
- Be responsible for the vehicle and collected mail security
- Effective and secure delivery and handover of test kits to Mail Centre or lab
- Apply all PPE and follow safety systems at all times
- All necessary PPE will be provided including masks and gloves
Immediate starts (In completion of clear CRB checks)
Maximum of 5 Points & no major endorsements such as DR10, IN10, CU80….
Shifts will be 1400 hrs - 1800hrs on a Saturday & Sunday (Must be prepared to work both days)
£11.44 per hour Saturday
£13.54 per hour Sunday
£17.19 per hour Bank Holidays
Collection Drivers will need/receive the following:
- Qualified driver / driver checks completed
- Fully trained on collection activities
- Ability to use PDA technology
- Mail Security training
- All relevant H&S training
There is also an opportunity to pick extra shifts up during the week on a different side of Royal Mail on vans once training has been given.
Interested in this opportunity?
Call Pertemps Sheffield Ask for Becky on 01142425653 or direct email email@example.com