HGV Class C+E (Monday to Friday Days)
- Location: Knottingley
- Salary: Holiday Pay, Statuatory Sick Pay & Optional Goverment Pension Scheme PLUS weekly pay
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 11/10/2021
Duties will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs.
- Collections (Inbound)
- A safety first approach to driving and ensuring loads are safely secured.
- Completing daily delivery paperwork and log books.
Immediate starts available offering regular ongoing work, Monday to Friday & some weekends if wanted, Shift start times are 06:00am on a daily basis.
Fully paid induction and driving assessment prior to start.
Skills & Experience:
- Trunking work to RDC depots & Collections
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
Drivers Skills and experience:
- Hold a LGV C+E licence with a minimum of 6 months experience or attend a Pertemps driver assessment & training course - for insurance purposes if a new pass.
- A driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points and free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
- Possession of an OPS35 (DHL) assessment is desirable and would be advantageous.
Driver Pay Rates
Monday to Friday Days: £17.00ph & £25.50ph after 8hrs
Sunday/Bank Holidays: £22.00ph
Break Deductions of 45 mins for anything worked after your guaranteed 8hrs.
Call Pertemps Sheffield on 01142425653 ask for Becky or Matt!!!