LGV Class C+E Days
- Location: Bradford
- Salary: £14 - £22 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 14/01/2022
As the Class 1 Driver your duties will be to:
- Delivering Loads to various sites, RDC's or Drop & Swop trailers
- Adhere to all health & safety procedures accordingly.
- Carry out relevant vehicle checks and record daily paperwork accurately.
- Maintain high standards of practice throughout your daily duties.
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers.
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary.
To be a successful Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Held a LGV entitlement for a minimum of 2 years, for insurance purposes.
- Full CPC & Digi Card
- Driving license must not exceed 6 points or include IS10, CU, DD or DR10, IN10, CU80's for insurance purposes:
- Must be over 25 years old
- Container Experience is Preferred but not Essential.
Ongoing Work on Various Shifts Patterns, 5 days over 7 with Various Start Times
In return the LGV C+E Drivers salary is very competitive and start from:
" Day Shifts: £14.00ph Based on a minimum of 8hrs
" Saturday Day Shifts: £20.00ph Based on a minimum of 8hrs
" Sunday Day Shifts: £22.00ph Based on a minimum of 8hrs
Break Deductions of 45 mins taken after anything worked over 8hrs
All Drivers pay rates are based on PAYE, we do not accept LTD or Umbrella companies.
On top of the Hourly rate, you will accrue Holiday pay, which on average is based on 2 days a month on a 40hr week, Holidays are NOT paid in advance, to make the rate look higher. You are enrolled into an optional Pension scheme that can be opted out & SSP is paid if any sickness after a certain period of working time.
PLEASE call Matt & Becky at Pertemps Sheffield on 01142425653 Monday to Friday Between 08:00-17:00!!!