- Location: Edinburgh
- Salary: £9.89 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 13/08/2019
We are currently recruiting for a D1 Driver to be based in the Edinburgh area. General hours of work are between 08.00 to 16.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.00 to 15.40 on Friday.
Applicants must hold a valid D1 Driving licence and the position will be subjected to a PVG check.
Duties will include
- Providing a vital support service to vulnerable adults and children across the city
- Responsible for picking clients up from their homes and transporting to various day care, nursing homes, schools and community centres, whilst ensuring their safety during the journey.
Successful candidates will:
- Be committed to the role and the hours as above
- Be patient, honest, trustworthy and punctual
- Be given required training
- Be health and safety conscious
- Be willing to interact in a friendly manner with your passengers
- Be flexible with your working hours
In return we can offer an excellent rate of pay (starting from £9.89 per hour), holiday pay and pension. If you are interested and want to discuss then please apply directly to this advert, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0131 225 7531.