Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Edinburgh
- Salary: £12.23 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 31/10/2019
All applicants MUST possess an existing C2 licence and also appropriate CPC and digital tachograph.
You will work a shift pattern consisting of Monday 06.00-14.00 & Tuesday to Friday 16.00-00.00.
Duties to include:
- Working as part of a team of 2 or 3 people
- Driving a 26 tonne Bin Lorry
- Moving and Loading wheelie bins
- Assist with special uplifts
- Vehicle Checks meeting all Legislative and Client Requirements
- Working with the public
- Good customer service skills
- Valid Class 2 / LGV C Driving Licence
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (CPC card)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Maximum of 6 points on your licence
In return we can offer an excellent rate of pay of £12.23 per hour, holiday pay and pension.
If you think that you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 225 7531.