Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 1 Drivers
- Location: Barnsley
- Salary: £12.50 - £17.47 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 14/07/2020
Rates PAYE £12.50 - £16.00
SELF EMP £14.00 / £17.47
Full time / Part time / Adhoc Weekends
-Shift start times - Days Midnight - 04.00am / Afters 12pm - 17.00pm
For passing our client's assessment you will be rewarded with excellent pay and working conditions, as well as offering flexible working options and ad hoc odd days to suit.
Most assignments are long term for those that desire an ongoing opportunity.
As the HGV 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Carrying out store deliveries and trunking work to major supermarket chains
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers
To be a successful HGV Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid Class 1 C+E licence
- No more than 6 points / DD or DR for insurance purposes.
- Minimum 18 months' experience of driving Class 1 vehicles - due to insurance purposes.
- Digi card
- Reliable and flexible.
-Able to work weekends
-Increased weekend premiums
-7.5 hour guaranteed minimum
Full time, part time and weekend shifts available. LTD and PAYE drivers are welcome.
Please contact Manja Kaye on 01226 724492 for an immediate assessment.