HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Barnsley
- Salary: £12.50 - £17.49 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 05/09/2020
Immediate assessments available.
Assignments are ongoing for drivers that are looking for ongoing/ continuous work.
PAYE rates starting from: £12.50 - £16.59
LTD rates starting from: £14.00 - £17.48
Pay Parity after 12 weeks.
LTD and PAYE drivers are welcome.
As a LGV Class 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Carrying out store delivery work to Marks and Spencer's stores across the county .
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers.
As a HGV Class 1 Driver you will need the following skills and experience:
- Valid Class 1 C+E licence
- No more than 6 points / DD or DR
- Minimum 18 months' previous experience of driving Class 1 vehicles
-Increased weekend premiums
-7.5 hour guaranteed minimum per shift
- Friendly on site office team
In response to Covid-19, Pertemps Network Group is now placing over 15,000 key workers in essential roles daily, supporting sectors including the NHS, Health & Social care, Education and Food, Postal Services and Distribution & Production. We're immensely proud of the services provided by our people and teams who make this possible.
If you would like more information or to apply for this role please contact Manja Kaye on 01226 724492 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com for an immediate assessment.