Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Lincoln
- Salary: £11 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 29/10/2020
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00 (flexibility on days and hours are required).
Salary: £11.00 per hour (Overtime Available)
Your responsibility as a Healthcare Technician will be:
• Safe and efficient installation, replenishment, service and removal of medical oxygen systems to patients in their homes, on time and in full
• You will be required to train patients and their carers in the safe use of the system through a practical demonstration
• You will effectively manage the stores by ensuring that booking in/out disciplines are maintained so that customer service is not compromised through insufficient stocks of e.g. consumables
You will be required to have the following:
• Reasonable level of DIY skills
• Good customer service skills
• Clean UK driving licence and emphasis on safety
• Proficient in the use of basic software packages (excel, word, PowerPoint)
• You must also have a high level of integrity
You will have use of a company vehicle (3.5T Van) and candidates must pass a DBS check prior to starting.
This will be an immediate start for the right calibre candidate and is expected to last up to 3 months.
This role would be suitable for candidates living in Lincoln, Newark, Saxilby, Wragby, Branston, Nettleham and surrounding areas.
Interested? Then click apply now! Or contact Ulandi at Pertemps on 01522 306304