HGV C+E Driver
- Location: Immingham Dock
- Salary: £10.25 - £13.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 09/02/2021
Average Shift Time: 12 hours per shift
Start Time: 08.00
Type of Work: Delivery of containers
Salary: £10.25ph (PAYEE) or £13.00ph (LTD)
About the role:
Opportunity is around the corner as Pertemps Lincoln are looking to recruit several HGV C+E Drivers for a local company specialising in the delivery of containers in Immingham for an on-going day work. The majority of runs are day runs but there is also an option to night out if desired..
You will be working days, Monday to Friday each week, weekends may be worked if desired.
Additional Job Information:
- Easy work
- Long term position
- Good rates of pay
- Reputable company
- Modern clean trucks
You will need to possess the following:
- Category C+E on your licence
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Commercial driving experience
- Held your HGV 1 licence for at least 24 months (insurance purposes)
- Have a can do attitude
- No DR10’s No CD10’s No IN10’s – no more than 6 points
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions.
Benefits of choosing Pertemps:
- Quick and easy online application process.
- COVID safe working environment.
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Online payslips.
- PPE provided.
- Holiday Pay.
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities.
How to Apply:
This is an ongoing C+E/ HGV 1 Driver role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Immingham, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull and surrounding areas Due to Covid-19 we are now able to complete the registration process online. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304.