Class 1 Driver
- Location: Lincoln
- Salary: £11.00 - £15.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 25/09/2020
Average hours: 55 hours per week
Contract Type: Agency, Ongoing
Client/Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Salary & Benefits:
Ongoing work, Saturday to Wednesday. .
£11.00ph (PAYEE) & £13.00ph (LTD) Monday to Friday
£15.00ph (PAYEE) & £17.00ph (LTD) for both Saturday & Sunday
About the role:
Opportunity is around the corner Pertemps are recruiting for C+E/ HGV 1 Drivers to work for our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln to be a part of the driving team and support the depot with their operation on an part time ongoing basis. You will be delivering products to farms across the local area. This is not multi drop work, you will be making around 2-4 deliveries per day.
Additional Job Information:
- Complying with all Driver hours and Road Transport Directive legislation
- Maintaining safety and security of loads at all times
- Carrying out necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal
- Feedback to the office on any issues around loading, unloading or delays
You will need to possess the following:
- Category C+E on your licence
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Commercial driving experience
- Have a can do attitude
- No DR10’s No CD10’s No IN10’s – no more than 6 points
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions.
How to Apply:
This is an ongoing C+E/ HGV 1 Driver role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Lincoln, Newark, Grantham, Nottingham and surrounding areas. Due to Covid-19 we are now able to complete the registration process online. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304.