Please use the search to find another job.
Class 1 Driver
- Location: Lincolnshire ( South Humberside)
- Salary: £10.35 - £16 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 01/02/2021
As a Class 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Carrying out trunking work to major supermarket chains
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers
- Being responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot
To be a successful Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid Class 1 C+E licence
- No more than 6 points - no DD/DR
- Minimum 24 months' experience of driving Class 1 vehicles due to insurance purposes
- Must have experience of driving class 1 vehicle for 180 days
- Digi card
- Reliable and flexible
- A positive attitude towards safety
- Punctual and Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Full time, part time and weekend shifts available with flexible start times.
In return, the Class 1 Driver will receive a salary of £10.35ph (Mon-Sat) & £13ph (Sun) for all PAYE Drivers & £12.35ph (Mon-Sat) & £15ph (Sun) for LTD company drivers.
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions.
How to Apply:
This is an ongoing C+E/ HGV 1 Driver role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Hull, Barton on Humber, Goole and surrounding areas. Due to Covid-19 we are now able to complete the registration process online. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304.