Class 1 Driver
- Location: Immingham
- Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 27/08/2020
Average hours: 50-60 hours per week
Contract Type: Agency, Ongoing
Client/Location: Immingham, Lincolnshire
Salary & Benefits:
PAYEE - £10.00ph
LTD - £12.00ph
About the role:
Opportunity is around the corner as Pertemps are currently recruiting for a haulage company based in Immingham specialising in refrigerated deliveries. We are currently seeking a number of HGV 1 (C+E) Drivers ongoing work. You will be required to deliver loads around the country. No handball will be involved, all work is delivering to RDC’s.
Starting between 04.00 – 06.00 each day.
Additional Job Information:
- Trunking runs
- Complying with all Driver hours and Road Transport Directive legislation
- Maintaining safety and security of loads at all times
- Carrying out necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal
- Feedback to the office on any issues around loading, unloading or delays
- Completing relevant paperwork.
You will need to possess the following:
- Category C+E on your licence
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Commercial driving experience
- Have a can do attitude
- No DR10’s No CD10’s No IN10’s – no more than 6 points
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions.
How to Apply:
This is an ongoing role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Grimsby, Immingham, Scunthorpe, Barton on Humber, Hull and surrounding areas. Due to Covid-19 we are now able to complete the registration process online. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom