Class 1 Driver
- Location: Immingham
- Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 15/07/2020
As a HGV Class 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Delivering to customers throughout the United Kingdom
- There may be manual handling involved with this role.
- Safety of all loads
To be a successful LGV / HGV Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Currently a professional Driver in possession of a DIGI card and valid CPC qualification.
- LGV C entitlement for a minimum of 6 months, for insurance purposes.
- A driving licence free of endorsements such as DD’s, DR’s or IN10s.
You will be working days starting from 07.30 each day and will be guaranteed 8 hours per shift. You must be available to start ASAP.
In return, the LGV / HGV Class Driver will receive an hourly rate of £10.00 per hour with a minimum of 8 hours paid per shift. Enhanced rates are available when paid as an LTD company which are £12.00ph. You will be paid a night out rate of £25 for each night that you stay in the vehicle.
This is an ongoing role that may become permanent for the right candidate. This Vacancy may be suitable for people from the following areas, Immingham, Goole, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Barton-on-Humber. To apply or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304