- Location: Louth
- Salary: £11.00 - £14.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/10/2020
A vacancy has arisen for a qualified HGV Class 1 driver with a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC). Applicants must also hold a counterbalance fork truck license.
You must be reliable, conscientious, self-motivated, have the ability to work on your own initiative, able to communicate professionally, and demonstrate a respect for our Company values and continuous improvement activities. A positive attitude to safety and quality within the work environment is essential.
- To ensure that inter-site movements, between the Divisions of the organisation, are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- To deliver product to external warehouses for storage purposes, and collect any returning product as directed.
- To carry out UK deliveries and collections, as directed.
- To load and unload vehicles as directed in a safe, effective and timely manner, ensuring that material is sampled and/or stored appropriately.
- To undertake primary recording of information to the required standard to ensure that accurate and meaningful records are created
This role is to work permanent Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 6am to 6pm and to also provide absence cover when required. So the applicant must be able to work flexibly in order to meet the demands of the business.
In return, the HGV C+E Driver will receive an hourly rate of £11.00ph for PAYE drivers and £14.00ph for LTD company Drivers.
This is a temporary ongoing role advertised on behalf of Pertemps whom operate as a recruitment business. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Louth, Horncastle, Grimsby, Cleethorpes and surrounding areas. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304.