Please use the search to find another job.
HGV 1 Driver (Nights)
- Location: Newark-on-Trent
- Salary: £13.80 - £19.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 28/10/2020
Average hours: 55 – 60 hours per week
Contract Type: Agency, Ongoing
Client/Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Salary & Benefits:
ongoing work, block bookings.
Peak rates currently in place.
(PAYEE) Monday to Friday £13.80ph, Saturday is £16.00ph & Sunday is £17.10ph
Rates for LTD Company drivers, Monday to Friday £16.00, Saturday, £20.00ph & Sunday is £21.50ph
About the role
Pertemps are currently recruiting a number of HGV Drivers (C+E) to work for our client based in Newark. You will be working for a multi-national blue chip company, whom specialise in the distribution of electrical goods. You will be delivering to stores and RDC’s
Working nights from 18.15 – 23.00
Additional Job Information:
- Safe delivery of all loads
- Completion of paperwork including POD’s
- Use of electric barrow
You will need to possess the following:
- Category C+E on your licence
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Commercial driving experience
- Held your HGV 1 licence for at least 6 months (insurance purposes)
- Have a can do attitude
- No DR10’s No CD10’s No IN10’s – no more than 6 points
About Pertemps LTD:
Pertemps operate as an employment business and have over 50 years of experience in providing dedicated HGV Drivers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of logistics positions.
How to Apply: