Class 1 (C+E) Driver
- Location: Boston
- Salary: £10.25 - £18.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 21/07/2020
As a Class 1 (C+E) Drivers your duties will include:
- Delivering the load safely
- Driving in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence speed and road signage
- Ensuring all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work
- Completion of paperwork (POD)
- Working safely within the Health and safety environmental guidelines
- Some stores are require self-unloading with an electric barrow-truck
To be a successful Class 1 (C+E) Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid UK driving licence complete with HGV C+E entitlement
- Hold a valid CPC and Digital tachograph card
- Experience in commercial driving
- Good Knowledge of UK roads
- Hold a driving licence free of endorsements such as DD's, DR's or IN10s.
There is an assessment that will need to take place before you start on this contract.
The work is ongoing and your shift times will be between 02.00 – 08.00 each day, you will be given a 4 hour start time window dependant on your availability.
The rate of pay for this HGV/LGV Class 1 (C+E) position is Monday to Friday, £11.75ph (PAYEE) or £14.25ph (LTD). Saturday is £13.75ph (PAYEE) or £17.00ph (LTD), Sunday is £14.75ph (PAYEE) or £18.00ph (LTD) All breaks are paid are this contract.
This is a temporary ongoing HGV Driver (C+E) role advertised on behalf of Pertemps whom operate as a recruitment business. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Lincoln, Boston, Spalding, Sleaford and surrounding areas, To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304