HGV (C+E) Driver
- Location: Newark-on-Trent
- Salary: £10.50 - £17.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 15/07/2020
As the HGV (C+E) Driver your duties will include:
- Delivering to superstores across the local area.
- Handballing goods off the truck
- Daily lorry walk round checks
To be a successful HGV (C+E) Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Currently a professional Driver in possession of a digital tachograph and CPC qualification card.
- A driving licence free of endorsements such as DD’s, DR’s or IN10s.
You will be working days starting from 0400 each day will be guaranteed 8 hours per shift. You must be available to start ASAP. There may be a full induction process including a driving assessment prior to starting work.
Rates for PAYEE drivers is as follows – Monday to Friday = £10.50ph, Saturday = £12.00ph and Sunday is £14.00.
Rates for LTD Company drivers, Monday to Friday =£13.50ph, Saturday = £15.00ph and Sunday is £17.00
This is an ongoing C+E/ HGV 1 Driver role, which may become permanent. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Branston, Lincoln, Sleaford, and Newark. To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304