Please use the search to find another job.
Class 2 ADR Driver
- Location: Wrexham
- Salary: £10.5 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 21/08/2018
Reporting to: Transport Manager
Hourly rate of pay: £10.50 P /H
Hours: 40+ per week
• Ensure all waste collections are carried out in accordance with company procedures (including using PDA) and legislation to ensure all revenue is captured
• To collect Customers waste in a safe and professional manner
• To complete all work related paperwork in full and hand in at the end of the shift
• To carry out vehicle checks before and after each shift
• To report any non-conformities/near misses to their line manager
• To drive in compliance with the Highway Code and ADR law
• To report vehicle defects to your line manager/site management
• To work alongside other operational team members to ensure operational efficiency is maintained
• To load and unload waste from company vehicles, including wheeled containers and/or primary packaging's and to do this in line with company procedures & polices
• To attend team briefings/drivers meetings etc.
• To be smart and presentable at all times by wearing clean & correct company uniform
• To be professional at all times when on customers site's
• To report any issues on return to site during driver de-brief
• To contact site during the shift about any possible issues or delays resulting in missed collections
• To keep all vehicles assigned to you clean and tidy
• To refuel all assigned vehicles at the end of the shift
• Not to over load your vehicle
• Ensure that all loads are secure and safe before travel
• Not to mix load waste without proper segregation
• Good communication skills.
• Good customer relations.
• Correct Licence for the type of vehicle required to drive
• Driver qualification (CPC) card - if applicable
• Understanding of EU Driver & Working time laws
• Good knowledge road traffic laws
• Knowledge of the UK road network.
• Knowledge of the waste industry (Healthcare & Hazardous waste desirable).
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY button, give me a call on 01978291565 or email Jessica.Moreton@pertemps.co.uk