Please use the search to find another job.
Mulitdrop Van Driver
- Location: Cullompton
- Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/05/2021
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a place to prove themselves and secure a permanent role. You will be play a vital role in supporting the business to deliver world-class service and time-critical parcels to their customers.
You will load your daily deliveries onto a 3.5 tonne transit van, using their route guidance software you will be efficiently navigated around your allotted route.
The role is Monday to Friday with a start time between 0600 - 0700. A typical day will consist of 30-60 deliveries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Scan all goods on and off your vehicle and ensure all deliveries are accurately recorded
- Check the quality of packed orders
- Manually unload and upload parcels for delivery
- Make sure the vehicle is loaded safely and within the legislation
- Ensure parcels are delivered to residential and commercial customers safely, efficiently and on time
- Ensure security of the vehicle and goods contained during transit
- Complete all documentation as per company procedure
- Keep the warehouse safe, clean and tidy
- Adhere to company procedures and policies
WHAT YOU NEED
- Full UK Drivers Licence (No more than 6 points)
- No previous disqualifications for NI, DD or DR
- A good local knowledge
- Physically fit to meet the demands of a multi-drop driving role
- Hardworking, positive and a flexible attitude to work
HOW WE WILL REWARD YOU
In addition to a competitive remuneration package and company benefits, when you become a permanent employee, we provide ongoing development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
- 31 Days Annual Leave (Plus, 2 Fixed)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Life Cover
- Eye Care
To find out more about this role, please apply online or contact Tania Marshall at Pertemps Exeter