Please use the search to find another job.
Class 1 HGV Driver
- Location: Exeter
- Salary: £12.00 - £14.00 per annum
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 18/05/2021
Working in the national supply chain sector, DHL are a highly respected business who work closely with their clients to ensure effective, efficient and professional deliveries.
The roles they are looking to fill are working as a Class 1 HGV drivers delivering stock orders to a specific retail chain. The role will involve handball delivery, cages and/or pallets, and around 5 to 10 drops a day.
Key aspects of the Class 1 HGV driver position:
- £12-14 p/h
- Monday to Friday
- Day shifts
- Rolling 10 week shift
As a Class 1 HGV Driver it is expected that you have some if not all of the following requirements:
- HGV Class 1 license with 2 years' experience
- Maximum 6 points on license
- Good customer service skills
- Physically fit
In line with their company policies working as a Class 1 HGV Driver will involve you completing the following tasks:
- Ensuring you are compliant with all legal regulations
- Daily manual checks of vehicle
- Delivery of goods to and from client
- Working effectively ensuring your health and safety at all time.
If you are interested in these Class 1 HGV drivers position please apply online or contact Tania Marshall at Pertemps Exeter