- Location: Yeovil
- Salary: £11.44 per day
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 01/09/2021
We are now looking for Postal Operatives to be a part of this world-class service.
You will be responsible for delivering parcels and post quickly and efficiently, by walking and/or driving on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service! Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office.
Working as a Postal Operative you will receive from £11.44 per hour Monday to Saturday
The role is working up to 5 shifts per week Monday to Saturday. Between the times of 09:00 - 1800.
As a Postal Operative, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
If you thinking this role is for you, please get in touch with Tania Marshall at Pertemps Exeter Industrial.