Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Exmouth
- Salary: £9.41 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 27/05/2022
You will be responsible for delivering parcels and post quickly and efficiently, by walking and/or driving on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service. Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office. Working as a Postal Operative you will receive from £9.41 per hour increasing to £11.87 after 12 weeks.
The role requires availability Monday to Saturday, between the times of 08:00 - 1800.
As a Postal Operative, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
If you are interested in the role above, please apply online or get in touch with Tania Robinson at Pertemps Exeter.