- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £14.62 - £23.36 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 09/11/2018
The majority of the work is collections and deliveries of the UK’s mail to depots and mail centres nationally. Typical working duties start from 4am onwards and run between 6-12hrs.
- Peak season pay rates £14.62ph - £23.36ph depending on duty start/finish time
- Paid driving assessments (conditions apply)
- 8 hour minimum guarantee during peak times
- Work 5 days out of 7 with overtime available
- *Ltd Co / Self-employed drivers are welcome rates to be discussed upon application.
We are currently recruiting 7.5T drivers for the peak Christmas period (05/11/18 - 21/01/19) Please apply NOW as a DBS record check is required before you can start working!
- Accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Onsite subsidised canteen facility
- Onsite car parking
You will need to be an experienced driver with a minimum of 180 days experience within the last 2yrs & held your licence for 2yrs, with less than 6 points for minor offences (no DD,DR,IN endorsements).
To find out more, please respond with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422, option 1 and ask for James or Gary
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.