Please use the search to find another job.
Mobile Merchandiser - DIY stores
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £17550 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 22/01/2018
We are recruiting for a Merchandising Assistant to work in DIY stores around the South West, showcasing high end bathroom fixtures and fittings
- Salary - £17,550pa
- Hours of work: Mon – Fri (8.00am – 6.00pm)
- Great work-life balance – no evenings and no weekends!
- Use of company van
- 1 year fixed term contract
About the job
- To merchandise the bathroom displays and take-away stock in stores in the South West
- To clean all bathroom displays and replace any defective parts to ensure all products are displayed in their best possible condition.
- To install bathroom products where existing displays have become damaged or discontinued.
- To maintain accurate records of actions carried out in store.
- To provide basic staff training developing product knowledge, enabling them to advise customers and speak with confidence.
The right candidate…
- A full UK driving licence (with no more than 6 points, minor offences only)
- Previous experience in a customer facing role – retail, hospitality etc
- Keen DIY’er – previous experience in plumbing or installation is advantageous
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Excellent organisation skills and self-motivated
To find out more about this job opportunity, please get in touch with us – send your CV online or call 0117 9294422 option 1 and speak to Gary
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.