Class 2 Driver - NIGHTS
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £511.14 per week
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 02/01/2019
- Depot in Patchway (BS34)
- Working Monday to Friday
- 42 hours per week
- £511.14 per week
- Weekly pay
- Paid overtime
- 21 days holiday per year (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays
- +1 extra holiday day for each full year of service! (up to 26 days pa)
- Bank holiday days worked will have an increased hourly payment plus a day in lieu.
- Generous company pension scheme
- £9.49ph Monday – Friday
- +£2.68ph out of hours premium
About the job
- Unassisted night time deliveries into retail outlets
- Some handball work - unloading cartons off pallets and stacking them, taking away the empty pallets and wrappings.
- Use of handheld scanners - the cartons being delivered are scanned into the stores
The right candidate
- Category C licence, CPC and digi tacho
- No more than 6 points
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Comfortable with handballing
This role will require the driver to access the stores using keys and alarm fobs that are issued as required, you will then need to secure the stores on departure and re-set the alarms.
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 option 1 and ask for James
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.