Traffic / Transport Planner
- Location: Highbridge
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 03/01/2019
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
The right candidate
- Multi-drop route planning experience essential.
- Management of drivers hours and digital tacos
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Manpack3 advantageous)
- Previous road haulage industry experience essential
About the role
- Route planning and management of fleet
- Engage all external and internal customers by communicating in a friendly and professional manner ensuring that a good impression is maintained at all times.
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Liaising with network depots ensuring the smooth operation of the transport department.
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Gary
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.