- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/01/2019
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Based in Bristol in 2 sites between BS1 (Central Bristol) and BS11 (Avonmouth)
About the job
- Management of drivers hours and digital tacos
- Route planning and management of large trucks in and around London.
- Monitoring of multiple fuel cards / prices and rates to get the best deals.
- Planning, Servicing of vehicles to include MOT’s, monitoring of breakdown insurances and fleet rental and purchased insurance, with a full service log and file on each vehicle.
- Management of our installation and warehouse teams to get orders cleaned and prepped
- Management and diarising of agency crew to supplement our existing team of full time personnel and contact freelancers
- Management and design of truck packing diagrams for 18T and 45’ artic jobs with external hauliers. (training can be given)
- In busy periods, possible working may include completing the installations with the drivers onsite or to cover sick or holiday days.
The right candidate
- Previous experience as a transport manager is essential
- International CPC Qualification
- Flexible for occasional weekend work and unsociable hours - with prior notice
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Gary
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.