Please use the search to find another job.
Traffic Office Clerk
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £22834 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 21/05/2019
- Cardiff – CF3
- £11.71 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
About the role
- Preparation and correct allocation of documentation for containers entering and leaving the terminal
- Deal effectively and efficiently with customers/drivers arriving at the Terminal
- Maintain the Traffic Office filing and record system
- Input data to the relevant computer systems so that site records are kept accurately and up to date.
- Checking containers against booking references and shipping notes to include Customs and Excise documentation.
- Visually check containers and ensure dangerous and hazardous goods are declared and properly labelled
The right candidate
- Proficient IT user with great spreadsheet skills
- Accurate with the input of numerical data
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Previous experience in a logistics administration role would be an advantage
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 01179294422 and ask for Abby or James
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.