Please use the search to find another job.
LGV 1 Driver
- Location: Bicester
- Salary: £13.12 - £14.16 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 04/06/2021
Salary: Days £13.12p.h / Nights £14.16p.h
Contract Type: On-going / Temp to Perm
All CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for guaranteed, on-going work?
If so we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We have excellent opportunities for LGV 1 Drivers to join our team, working for our client out of their Bicester depot. Start times will be between 0400-0700 for day shifts and 1600-1900 for night shifts. Candidates will need to live within a 30 minute commute of Bicester.
To be a successful candidate you will be required to demonstrate your competence by passing a driving assessment which will comprise of both a classroom and practical based assessment.
Successful applicants will carry out deliveries/collections to major NDC sites and stores throughout the UK.
This excellent opportunity is available for drivers who are able to demonstrate a high level of driving competence, with a flexible approach and good understanding of driver hours and regulations. This opportunity could lead to a permanent position for successful candidates.
Successful candidates will report to the Transport team, as part of your duties you will be expected to:
- Adhere to company procedures and regulations
- Manage your own working time, while adhering to tachograph rules and regulations
- Carry out daily vehicle checks
- Carry out customer deliveries in a safe and timely manner
- Maintain a high standard of behaviour and appearance
- Carry out any other duties within your skill base
To be a successful LGV 1 Driver, LGV 1, Cat CE, Class 1 Driver, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Must hold an LGV 1 UK driving licence for a minimum of 18 months
- Have a maximum of 6 points for minor offences, no DR or IN endorsements, for insurance purposes
- Hold a valid CPC DQC
- Have excellent knowledge of driver hours and regulations
- Guarantee of a minimum of 8 hours per shift, usual shift length 10hrs
- 28 days paid Annual Leave, pro-rata for PAYE workers
- Have long term, on-going work with a professional global organisation
- Work with a fleet of modern, well-maintained vehicles
We welcome both full-time and part-time drivers.
If you would like to apply for this position please click apply.