Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Oxford
- Salary: £10 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 22/08/2017
Part time Mini Bus Driver needed for the transport of guests and customers around their site.
The role has minimal driving involved and there will be down time.
During down time other duties will be required, these include but are not restricted to:
- The upkeep of the cleanliness of the Minibus
- Checking of fluid levels
- Checking of tyre pressures,
- Ensuring guests are all present and helping less able bodied guests on and off the minibus.
- Some reception based work may be required from time to time.
- Some manual work will also be involved.
In order to drive the Minibus you will need to have the Category D1 entitlement on your driving licence without the restriction code 101, this is paramount.
You must also have no more than six penalty points and have no current or previous DD or DR endorsements.
Working Hours will primarily be:
- Monday: 15:30-19:30 (4 h)
- Tuesday: 15:30-19:30 (4 h)
- Wednesday: 17:00-21:00 (4 h)
- Thursday: 15:30-19:30 (4 h)
- Friday: 15:30-19:30 (4 h)
Flexibility is paramount for this job role as you will need to be on call for additional hours, either in the morning or late afternoon. Full eight hour working days may be required from time to time in order to cover holidays and sickness.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Smartly presented
- Have good communication skills
- Be approachable and always willing to help
- Flexible with working hours
For further information or to apply please submit your CV and we will be in touch