Please use the search to find another job.
Fork Lift Counter Balance Driver
- Location: Abingdon
- Salary: £9 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 30/11/2017
Monday to Friday - 11:00am to 20:00pm/finish
Overtime is likely
£9.00 per hour
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Unloading and loading of goods from HGV's.
- General warehouse duties may be required of you if asked.
- Manually handling goods may be required where necessary.
- To maintain the safe operational use of the Fork Trucks, reporting any issues where necessary.
- Any other reasonable request as directed by the Supervisors or Team leaders
As the ideal Fork Lift Truck Counter Balance Driver you will:
- Have good communication skills as you will be working in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines.
- Flexibility towards hours as overtime may occasionally be required.
- Hold a valid Counter Balance licence.
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Effectively follow verbal and written instructions from supervisors or team leaders
As the Fork Lift Truck Counter Balance Driver it is essential that you have a valid Counter Balance Licence.
This role as a Fork Lift Truck Counter Balance Driver is initially on-going with full time hours. However for the right candidate, with the right skill set and the right attitude there may be further opportunity to become a permanent full-time employee.
If you are interested in this role as a Fork Lift Truck Counter Balance Driver, please submit your up to date CV, ensuring all contact information is included.